My abs hurt from throwing up so much. NOT ONE PERSON EVER TELLS YOU THIS. Geez, even the Kardashian's only threw up like 3 times when they found out they were prego. That may not be true but it is all they showed on TV and they both stayed beautiful. You never saw them sick in bed or too tired to move. I'm beginning to think this pregnancy thing is a disease. Seriously, I want to glow. Aren't people supposed to glow? I want people to guess that I'm pregnant just by how happy I am. I don't ever want to say I can't do this because I'm petrified that God will take the baby away. But I'm scared, and sick, and lonely.
I know I'm supposed to eat a little at a time but I can't. I can't eat anything, what goes in must come out and I'm MISERABLE. I don't want to go to work, or school, I don't want to do my homework, and even going to church seems like it might be a chore. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep.
Looking on the bright side, I was told morning sickness is the sign of strong hormones and a healthy baby. I sure hope that's true.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Buh Hum Bug
Posted by Amanda Lynne at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
the good thing is morning sickness doesn't last forever. Have you tried saltines before getting out of bed? It will all be worth it in the end. Have faith. Love you!!
It really is all worth it in the end, as miserable as it feels right now. Try some plain rice cakes with a tiny, tiny bit of peanut butter on them! Also the ginger altoids..
Post a Comment