Didn't sleep well last night. I got up five times to use the restroom. At midnight I stayed up for a bit to read, then again at 4am and at 8am. Just as I drifted back to sleep I received an automated phone call about praying for Haiti. Will do.
I finally got out of bed to make myself some breakfast. I warmed up an English muffin with peanut butter, made a bowl of shredded wheat cereal and poured myself a big glass of orange juice. That sounds well rounded and should have been delicious! *EERRGGHH* (That is the sound of the buzzer that tells you you're wrong) It wasn't. I ate the English muffin and a little less than half of the cereal before having to dump the rest out. I managed half the glass of orange juice and then decided I don't like the taste of orange juice. Since when do I even like peanut butter!? As I've mentioned before, my food sits just above my tummy and yells at me all day so perhaps I just tried to eat too much at once. Will try again later.
2 FRUITS: Orange Juice
3 VEGETABLES:
6 GRAINS: Shredded Wheat, English Muffin
2 MEATS AND BEANS: Peanut Butter
3 MILK AND DAIRY: Milk in Cereal
8 WATER:
JUNK FOOD:
PS - My blog is on abacus time today.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Can't sleep
Posted by Amanda Lynne at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment