Saturday, January 23, 2010

Making Room for Baby

I had class today. It went from 9am - 2pm. I got there last so I had to sit way in the front and in the corner. That isn't a good place for a pregnant person to sit. Do you know how many times I had to get up to go to the bathroom? For the last hour I just sat there in agony waiting until I could get up again. I told the people next to me that I was pregnant. I didn't want them to think I was being a total loser by interrupting the class every five minutes. The person next to me said going to the bathroom is totally normal because my uterus is expanding to make room for the baby. That is good to hear. I mean, I know all pregnant woman have to pee but I am experiencing some cramping too. You hear horror stories of women cramping and then miscarrying. It is scary. What the lady said though, made sense. So I'll stick with that.

I made another meal tonight. Perhaps this one wasn't as thorough as the last one but it is what I really really wanted. I baked some frozen sweet potato fries in the oven and complemented them with a big huge whopping of cottage cheese. Seriously can't get enough of that. Yesterday I was standing in the middle of the hallway at school just eating cottage cheese out of the container. I hope it won't be a problem if I eat too much of it. I just bought a big container so it will hopefully last longer!

2 FRUITS: Banana, Fruit Cup, Fruit Cup, Clementine, Clementine, Apple Juice?
3 VEGETABLES: Sweet Potato Fries
6 GRAINS: Nutrigrain Bar, Sweet Potato Fries
2 MEATS AND BEANS:
3 MILK AND DAIRY: Yogurt, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese
8 WATER: Water
JUNK FOOD:

My heart seems to be jumping out of my chest today. It was feeling that way when I woke up and every now and then I can feel it again. Very strange.

I picked up my prenatal vitamins today. It says I can renew them even after the baby is born. Who knew you took prenatal vitamins postnatally? (Like that word? lol) I also picked up my refill of Lexapro. I read the paperwork that came with it and it said that it is excreted in breast milk. WHY am I taking Lexapro then?! I don't want to take something that I'll have to stop when I start breast feeding and I certainly don't want to harm the baby with antidepressant-filled breast milk. There has got to be an easier way to do this. I will have to look at Welbutrin and perhaps Prozac. I had told the doctor I much prefered staying on something I am already on and altering the dosage if I have to instead of switching meds altogether. That doesn't seem like a good idea, however, I am willing to see which is safest. I'd prefer not to be on anything at all.

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com, design by allsamsidea.com